Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Book love

Words excite me!!!!!
Words drive me loony!!!!!
They are what lead me into the soul of a book!!!!!

Reading so many books. Got the book mania real bad, going strong and completely mad :) If and when I start reading a book, and that's all the time :) , I have to finish the book even if it is turns out to be deadly dull and a complete bore. That's typically me. There's no way I can bear to leave a book half finished. It is as if there might be a treasure at the end of the book just like there might be a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

 ( Remember the leprechaun story? )

Plus, I think the book would feel abandoned. Aaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!! Sounds terribly weird ( I definitely do know that ) but I feel books have souls and are real because they influence people in a teeny tiny way if not in a really huge way.

The thrill I get when I go inside a library? ( Unimaginable to the level of extremity ). 

The thrill I get along the way when I hurry home to read the books I checked out? ( Excitement in the extreme sense ).

The satisfaction of reading a good, juicy, spooky Nancy Drew mystery or any other mystery curled up on a cozy couch with a large cuppa and plenty of munchies :) Nothing to beat that!!!!!

Or perhaps a romantic novel?

But nothing to beat the enjoyment of reading a book!!!!!!


12 comments:

  1. Wow I completely loved you passion for reading...had no idea you loved books so much:) from another book -lover...way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. So are we gonna know about the books that you loved reading on this blog???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a definite YES :) In-fact I am gonna start that article NOW :)

      Delete
  4. good start.. keep sharing more about what all you have read and some gist of them so that next time it would be easier to pick a book and read:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey amru tats a great start di. The one where u say the books wud miss us was cute. Share ur insights of a book. it would be nice. way to go happy for u... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks da. I have written a synopsis or rather a review of one of my favourite books. I think I'll post that article :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prashanth Pratap4 April 2013 at 00:20

    HEy AnDreA,,,,,great going....great start...wish ya al d very best...keep it up :) Al d best

    ReplyDelete